12.09.2018

Breasts for Letitia, Quest for jobs in the slave guild and more answers to your feedback.

I'm turning in three to be able to handle all the tasks and publish the game in a timely manner. I mean, publish the next alpha version. That is, in thesis is not a publication.

On the increase in Letitia's breasts, so far I've done two things. The current Letitia sprite, which is being used in the game, has a breasts growth during pregnancy. I took the layer with the breasts equivalent to 36 weeks and applied to her normal body. The other thing I did was try to draw a new sprite model. The prototype is that, of that image just above. This week's poll will NOT be to define what Letitia's sprite will be, but rather to have a sense of your taste.

Well, about the progress of the game, I'm almost finished implementing the quest that Letitia will have to do to get Keen to get permission to work in the slave guild. This quest will have different resolution routes and the shortest route involves H-actions. I intend that most of the game quests have H-actions on at least one of their routes.

Regarding the questionnaire on my English in Dark Moon (which you can still reply by clicking HERE), the answers indicate that my English is understandable, but strange. It does not affect the understanding of the game, but I could write it another way. Well, in the questionnaire there is a space to transcribe these passages where it is written wrong, or in a strange way. If it is possible for you to transcribe them. You do not have to transcribe all, transcribe only the first mistake that you find and how it is the correct form. I do not have a lot of English, and I can not do it alone.

As for the battle questionnaire (the one here), I had only two more answers. I was amazed that people are finding the battles good, or at least fair. I do not have much to add.

As for the main poll of version 1.3 (this HERE), the first report came from someone saying that the game freezes a lot and has many lags. Since only one person has marked this option, I'm going to assume it's some memory management problem or the player's machine hardware. Even so I'm going to look for some points in the game that gives to optimize performance. In the future I will launch a more detailed questionnaire on bugs and freezes in order to make it easier for me to locate the source of these problems.

I was shown a website to sell the game. I thank and in future intend to use this service, but not for Dark Moon. Dark Moon will be free. About posting the Dark Moon on hentai games forums, which is another suggestion that the staff has given me, I'll do this, but I'll wait for the game to mature a bit more. I do not forbid anyone to divulge, of course. But being the creator of the game, I get kind of embarrassed to get into such a forum with a game that has more bug than plot.

Well, to conclude, here is another poll about the versions of Letitias. The newest version is still an outline. The feet and hands are strange, I know that. And I'm sorry for the flashlight. I was going to do it by holding a crowbar (one of the guns of the game), but I'm exhausted and I ended up being lazy and making this flashlight really weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Almost 20 hours working on an image

VERY IMPORTANT DECISION BELOW I had started to figure out Letitia's blowjob and stopped, this second, I was having trouble sleeping a...