2.13.2019

Almost 20 hours working on an image


VERY IMPORTANT DECISION BELOW

I had started to figure out Letitia's blowjob and stopped, this second, I was having trouble sleeping and I decided to work on it until I finished. I stayed until midnight working on it (of course with some interruptions), the most time consuming was the background. Unfortunately this delay was not due to an increase in quality (although the resolution of it is slightly higher than the resolution I usually work). This comes much further from my lack of experience in producing these drawings.

Dark moon is walking slowly and the main reasons are disorganization of the events in the game and that it is not my priority.

Yes, it is not my priority, taking out the advertisements on the blog, I do not make money directly with the game and neither can, there are still many third party resources in the game. My own patreon, is not aimed at Dark Moon but series and independent images. That way I give priority to my series of images, such as cinthya pregnancy, patron requests, requests from the October promotion winners and only then in the dark moon.

And then when I go to work on it, many main events are arranged in a confusing way and the documentation of the game is poorly done, that is, I always have to spend some time to remember where the switches and variables of each thing are.

When I cast the dark moon, it was just a hobby, it was a game I made with hentals that I found on the internet. Then it became something more serious. And now I have to make a decision on how to continue the game.

VERY IMPORTANT DECISION BEGINS HERE:

I can try to continue the game, try to fix it, or restart it from scratch, but I wanted to talk to you about a fourth option, the Breeding Grounds.

Briefly, Breeding grounds would be a game pokemon, but where the protagonist captures creatures using the pussy instead of pokeballs.

In breeding grounds you control a protagonist in a world where certain girls carry the succubus gene and with that they can breed with other species and animals.

The protagonist begins with a small ranch and some money. She will need to acquire, or hunt animals to take to the ranch. It can make these animals reproduce (including with it), create hybrids and "milk" animal by-products such as milk, sperm, honey ...

She can earn money by selling these animals, puppies, products, or even in ways less related to the ranch, as a breeding ground for other sites, or even prostitution.

Reproduction, "harvesting" of by-products, capture and training of creatures will be hentai events.

There will be rare creatures and the protagonist will have to explore hard-to-reach places to find them. And here comes the main differential of the game: the protagonist will not always be allowed to act in all regions. There will be different nations, each with its laws of relations between humans and creatures. The protagonist may have to go through extensive bureaucracies, which may be facilitated by sexual favors, or even risk being arrested and sent to crowded prisons of abusers in more inflexible nations.

There will be rare creatures and the protagonist will have to explore hard-to-reach places to find them. And here comes the main differential of the game: the protagonist will not always be allowed to act in all regions. There will be different nations, each with its laws of relations between humans and creatures. The protagonist may have to go through extensive bureaucracies, which may be facilitated by sexual favors, or even risk being arrested and sent to prisons, full of abusers, in more inflexible nations.

Of course you will have a system of impregnation and pregnancy, plus a system of reaction of npcs, fame and morals. (The prototype of this already exists in the dark moon).

As the breeding grounds would not have third party features, I could bind it to patreon, which would raise the game upgrade priority. Of course, it would not be an exclusive game of patreons: from version 0.1a to 1.0a it would be completely public, from 1.0a to 2.0a patreons and public will receive versions at the same time, but the patreon will have extra parallel content and from of the 2.0a I would launch the first versions for the patreon and would only launch for the public when it left the following version for the patreon. (Or it would remain in the system of events exclusive to the patreon, this can be put to vote)

Dark moon is not so well developed and much of the resources can be availed in Breeding Grounds, but I would appreciate your opinion. Can I leave the Dark Moon for an hour and dedicate myself to Breeding Grounds?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Almost 20 hours working on an image

VERY IMPORTANT DECISION BELOW I had started to figure out Letitia's blowjob and stopped, this second, I was having trouble sleeping a...