9.24.2018

1.2 and sorry for the Hiatus



Resultado de imagem para article 13 compliant frog

Guys, I'm sorry. I promissed the 1.2a to be lauched in Later June and here I come with three months of delay and no major improvement...

The next thing happened, I had pneumonia, then I had to work on something from my master's degree and finally I tried to take a big step in the rise, but I ended up seeing that what I intended would be very laborious and better left for a future update .

To make it clear, what I tried to do was modify the battle charsets of letitia. The problem is that I do not have much experience in animation and this started to be very laborious, so you have an idea of what I am intending, see the image below:

As I saw that time was passing and for fear of losing your confidence (even more), I decided to close the 1.2 with as main changes the menu I mentioned in the previous post and a lever for debug mode in the starting map. I'm also doing a pixel art course, to improve my skills.

Please, enjoy the 1.2 and have fun.

3 comments:

Almost 20 hours working on an image

VERY IMPORTANT DECISION BELOW I had started to figure out Letitia's blowjob and stopped, this second, I was having trouble sleeping a...