3.28.2018

A little delay

Guys, I will refrain from play hive mind in this post.

I'm here to justify a little delay in the dark moon. I planned to release the first playable version next week, but I may have to delay a week. I am a biologist and I will apply for a master's degree. However I need to improve my academic curriculum a bit and I am working to submit some articles for a congress that will soon be in my country. Also my use of the drawing tools are improving, I think I'm making better quality images, but they have taken more time.

The game is being done in the RPG maker MV, I hope you do not mind ... I could do in pygame (I get along very well with python), or in unity (I would need some time to learn to play there) , only that it would take more time ... Well, I intend that the first playable version goes to the first sexual boss. For this it is necessary to make 6 more animations and at least finish the slime illustrations of the diary. Those from the diary I will finish this week.

I would like to thank you for the support. Mainly by Jay the Cyberpony, my first patreon and by spectator, who made a comment on my profile on the Hentai Foundy. Many thanks to you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Almost 20 hours working on an image

VERY IMPORTANT DECISION BELOW I had started to figure out Letitia's blowjob and stopped, this second, I was having trouble sleeping a...